8.17.2012

Treat of the day >> Genefique Yeux


I am a firm believer that we can't feel fully beautiful or satisfied with an outfit if we don't have that glow, radiance in our skin to top it off. No matter how great you look, if our skincare doesn't match that flawless style, than it will feel like something is missing.
Before anything else, we should have our skincare routine as a priority.
I am so happy to be trying out all these new goodies and this one just jumped in to my family of skincare products (they just seem to be growing as so does my age :)
Eye area is the first to show sign of aging and it's sensitivity should be taken as a special need and care; products to focus on this area and I am hoping this one will start doing it's job as to reveal a more radiant and younger eye contour and to smooth, minimize eye bags and dark circles.
Isn't this a miracle? :) Well, let them explain better....


|| Thank you for reading! You can also check more spicy glam details at the facebook page or my Portuguese articles at iModa! Don't hesitate to follow and enjoy your day. XO Jo ||
Pin It

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...